NKAMBENI SAFARI CAMP
Nkambeni Camp is a co-operative sustainable tourism initiative located on land belonging to the Nkambeni community, located within the boundaries of the Kruger National Park. The camp is just minutes from the Numbi Gate which means access is quick and easy. The camp has 150 comfortable tented suites, all of which have en-suite indoor/outdoor bathrooms and private outdoor decks overlooking the bush.
- A large dining area overlooking the Kruger National Park which offers a la carte as well as buffet meals
- A fully licensed bar area
- A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family
- A large swimming pool and leisure area overlooking a dam where Hippo and other wildlife can be seen
- A Large Boma for evening braais, ideal for larger groups and / or functions
- Smaller Boma area for more intimate groups
- Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request such as traditional dancers, Marimbas, etc.
- An African curio shop
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overlander stay over’s
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Bush Braai dinner and lunches on the traversing area in the Kruger National Park
- Bush Walks on Nkambeni’s private concession in the Kruger National Park
- Traditional African entertainment, such as traditional dancers, Marimbas and gumboot dancing.
- Traditional South African dinner buffets
- Excursions to our community projects, which include community schools, feeding schemes, bore holes, and food gardens
- Anti Rhino-poaching talks
Search for Rates, Specials & Availability