NKAMBENI SAFARI CAMP
Nkambeni Safari Camp can be considered as a ‘hidden gem” within the heart of the Big Five Country, the Kruger National Park. Some people are not even aware of this spectacular Camp situated in KNP and we want to assure you that you are missing out on an incredible African experience.
The Nkambeni community is in the heartbeat of our being, something we consider a part of who we are, a family we have become a part of. This community is what brought our safari camp into being as it started off as a community project that initiated as a job creation project through tourism.
At Nkambeni we believe the key to preserving our area of the Kruger Park is to conduct sustainable and responsible tourism to ensure employment for the communities bordering the KNP. Join us on this safari experience and help us sustain our natural and cultural heritage for the future.
- A large dining area overlooking the Kruger National Park that offers A la carte as well as buffet meals
- A fully licensed bar area
- A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family
- A large swimming pool and leisure area overlooking a dam where Hippo and other wildlife often visit
- A Large Boma for evening braais, ideal for larger groups and / or functions
- Smaller Boma area for more intimate groups
- Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request such as traditional dancers, Marimbas, etc.
- An African curio shop
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overlander stay overs
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Bush Braai dinner and lunches on the traversing area in the Kruger National Park
- Bush Walks on Nkambeni’s private concession in the Kruger National Park
- Traditional African entertainment, such as traditional dancers, Marimbas and gumboot dancing.
- Traditional Afrikaans dinners
- Excursions to our additional community projects, such as the community schools, feeding schemes, bore holes, food gardens, anti-rhino poaching talks that we are currently involved in.