BUFFALO ROCK TENTED CAMP
Buffalo Rock Tented Camp gives visitors the opportunity to experience the essence of an under-canvas African safari experience. The camp is located in the Nkambeni Private Concession, within the borders of the world-renowned Kruger National Park. This intimate camp has just 12 privately-situated permanent tented suites, each of which has an outdoor seating area. The suites feature comfortable twin beds and en-suite bathrooms with private outdoor showers.
- Bar and lounge area
- A personal chef to prepare breakfast and dinner on site
- A qualified, registered and experienced field guide with experience in the viewing of potentially dangerous animals (VPDA).
- Lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family
- A central charging station to charge electronic devices
- Boma area for an evening barbecue (braai) around an open fire under the wide African sky.
- Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request, such as traditional dancers, Marimbas.
- Thermal cameras around the camp, to pick up any animal behavior in and around the camp.
- USB ports in all our tents for charging cell phones, tablets and cameras.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Bush Braai dinner and lunches on the traversing area in the Kruger National Park
- Bush Walks on Nkambeni’s private concession in the Kruger National Park
- Excursions to our community projects, which include community schools, feeding schemes, bore holes and food gardens.
- Anti-rhino poaching discussions.