BUFFALO ROCK TENTED CAMP
When you combine luxury camping in an unspoiled natural and unfenced setting with the exquisite atmosphere of the Kruger National Park, you get Buffalo Rock Tented camp.
Buffalo Rock is an exclusive tented camp situated in the heart of the Kruger National Park. Guests can be assured to see and hear the big five in and around the camp however apart from the rich animal life the area is also very abundant in bird life. Guests can experience nature and the spectacular tranquility rich bird and animal life with the freedom of privacy as it is completely unfenced camp.
Buffalo Rock offers superior camping, yet without spoiling the authenticity of nature and the essence of Africa. Buffalo rock tented camp can be described as a complete green camp, as everything here are primarily based on preserving the area in its natural state as far as possible. The whole camp uses solar energy because we believe in sustainable and responsible tourism and would like guests from all over the world to experience this authentic, yet luxurious “camping” experience under the African sky.
- Bar and lounge area
- A personal chef to prepare breakfast and dinner on site
- A qualified, registered and experienced field guide with additional qualifications as well as experience in the viewing of potentially dangerous animals (VPDA).
- Lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family
- A central charging station to charge electronic devices
- Boma area for an evening braai’s under the stars around an open fire.
- Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request such as traditional dancers, Marimbas.
- Thermal cameras around the camp, to pick up any animal behavior in and around the camp.
- USB ports in all our tents for charging cell phones, tablets and cameras.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Bush Braai dinner and lunches on the traversing area in the Kruger National Park
- Bush Walks on Nkambeni’s private concession in the Kruger National Park
- Traditional African entertainment, such as traditional dancers
- Excursions to our additional community projects, such as the community schools, feeding schemes, bore holes and food gardens.
- Anti-rhino poaching discussions.