SHALATI SAFARI CAMP
Shalati is situated in a rural area of pristine bush veld directly adjacent the Manyeleti Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park area. Manyeleti, meaning “the place of stars” is a prolific game viewing area, making it one of the best areas to visit for Big Five game viewing and exceptional scenery.
- Shalati Safari Camp is a safari camp bordering the Manyeleti Game Reserve that in turn has an open boundary with the Kruger National Park and the Sabi-Sand Game Reserve offering very affordable rates on accommodation, meals and activities.
- All 40 Tented Units are permanent safari style tents with en suite facilities that include a shower, toilet and basin. Sixteen Traditional Basic Shangaan style Chalets are also available also with en suite facilities and fans. All units are equipped with mosquito nets.
- A range of meal options are offered in the restaurant and the Boma.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Enjoying drinks by the swimming pool
- Bush Walks in the Manyeleti Game Reserve