SHALATI SAFARI CAMP
Shalati Safari Camp is located on a private concession adjacent to the wildlife –rich Manyeleti Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. The area offers prolific game viewing of the Big 5 and thousands of other animals. Here you can get back to nature and experience an authentic (but comfortable!) under-canvas safari experience. The camp offers 2 separate camps of 40 tented units (to sleep two guests), all with ensuite bathrooms, mosquito nets and outdoor seating.
- Shalati Safari Camp borders the Manyeleti Game Reserve, which in turn shares an open boundary with the Kruger National Park and the Sabi-Sand Game Reserve, renowned for excellent sightings of leopard and other predators
- All the tented units are permanent safari style tents with en suite facilities which include a shower, toilet and basin. All units are equipped with mosquito nets.
- A range of meal options are offered in the restaurant and the Boma.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Relaxing by the swimming pool
- Guided Bush Walks in the Manyeleti Game Reserve
Search for Rates, Specials & Availability