SHALATI KRUGER LODGE
Shalati Kruger Lodge is perfectly positioned on a private concession adjacent to the wildlife- rich Manyeleti Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. The area offers prolific game viewing of the Big 5 and hundreds of other animals. Shalati Kruger Lodge consists of 14 luxury timber and canvas units, all with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms. The lodge has a wonderful private boma area where all meals are served alfresco around an open fire.
- This comfortable and affordable Lodge borders the Manyeleti Game Reserve which in turn has open boundaries with the Kruger National Park and the Sabi-Sand Private Game Reserve, renowned for excellent sightings of leopard and other predators
- Shalati Kruger Lodge has a wonderful pool and bar area where guests can relax while enjoying spectacular views over the Manyeleti Game Reserve.
- All 14 Tented Units are permanent safari style tents with en suite facilities and air conditioning. Each unit is built on an elevated wooden deck and the camp layout ensures views into the surrounding Manyeleti Game Reserve.
- A Range of meal options are offered in the Boma. Meals focus on hearty South African cuisine and are served in our dining room or open-air Boma with an adjourning bar area.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Relaxing by the swimming pool
- Guided Bush Walks in the Manyeleti Game Reserve
Search for Rates, Specials & Availability