SHALATI KRUGER LODGE
Shalati is situated in a rural area of pristine bush veld directly adjacent the Manyeleti Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park area. Manyeleti, meaning “the place of stars” is a prolific game viewing area, making it one of the best areas to visit for Big Five game viewing and exceptional scenery.
- This is a Tented Lodge bordering the Manyeleti Game Reserve which in turn has open boundaries with the Kruger National Park and the Sabi-Sand Private Game Reserve offering very affordable rates on accommodation, meals and activities.
- Shalati Kruger Lodge has a wonderful pool and bar area where guests can relax with the spectacular views of the Manyeleti Game Reserve.
- All 14 Tented Units are permanent safari style tents with en suite facilities, Airconditioning, built on elevated wooden decks and the camp layout offers views into the surrounding Manyeleti Game Reserve.
- A Range of meal options are offered in the Boma. Meals focus on South African cuisine and are served in our dining room or open-air Boma with an adjourning bar area.
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Enjoying drinks by the swimming pool
- Bush Walks in the Manyeleti Game Reserve
Search for Rates