MDLULI SAFARI LODGE
Mdluli Safari Lodge is inspired by the rawness and beauty of the African bush.
Located inside the south-western region of the Kruger National Park, Mdluli Safari Lodge offers guests a luxurious tented safari experience. Each luxury tent is air conditioned, with a private patio, indoor and outdoor shower and views directly into the Park. The Lodge has a range of different activities – giving you a uniquely memorable African bush experience.
The Lodge is accessible through a private road near Numbi Gate, just 4 hours drive from Gauteng. Numbi Gate is the closest access gate from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA).
Mdluli Safari Lodge is very proudly a partnership project with the local Mdluli Community. Each guest’s stay has a positive impact on uplifting the Community.
- ‘50 double, air-conditioned, en-suite tents with private patios including indoor and outdoor showers
- Luxury, eco design
- Views into the park from each tent
- All areas of the lodge have been designed to maximise the expansive vistas, and create privacy for guests
- Conference facilities
- Bomas for small and large group outdoor dining
- Dining in the bush
- Swimming pool and rock pool
- Restaurant and Bar overlooking the river
- Elevated viewing deck on top of the large rock formation with spectacular 360 degree views
- Traversing in open game vehicles
- Guide accompanied Big Five bush walks
- Self-drive option in Kruger National Park
Search for Rates