MDLULI SAFARI LODGE
Mdluli Safari Lodge offers tented luxury in the heart of the Kruger National Park. The lodge is built on tribal land belonging to the Mdluli community and, as such, represents a wonderful example of successful and sustainable tourism. The lodge offers 50 spacious (70 square meter) suites which can accommodate two adults and two children.
- 50 double, air-conditioned, en-suite tents with private patios including indoor and outdoor showers
- Luxury, eco design Views into the park from each tent
- All areas of the lodge have been designed to emphasize the expansive vistas, and to create privacy for guests
- Swimming pool and rock pool
- Restaurant and Bar overlooking the river
- Elevated viewing deck on top of a large rock formation with spectacular 360 degree views
- Conference facilities
- Large outdoor Boma for barbecue (braais) around the fire
- Guided Morning, Afternoon for Full Day Game Drives in the Kruger National Park
- Dining in the bush
- Guide accompanied Big Five bush walks
- Self-drive option in Kruger National Park
- Various tours and adventure activities near-by.
Search for Rates, Specials & Availability