BOULDERS SAFARI LODGE
Boulders Safari Lodge is situated in the picturesque Malelane Game Reserve close to the Malelane Gate of the Kruger National Park. The Lodge has 26 Standard Rooms and 2 Deluxe Rooms (which can accommodate one child). All rooms are tastefully decorated with a rustic/chic African ambiance and have en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and an outdoor seating area.
- A large dining area under a thatched roof offers A la carte as well as buffet meals.
- A fully licensed bar area
- A lounge area where you can enjoy sundowners with your friends and family.
- A beautiful rock pool where you can relax between game drives
- A boma for evening braais ideal for larger groups and / or functions
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overland stay-over’s
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Bush Walks
- Nature walks in a Private Game Reserve
- Personalised Kruger experiences
- Visit the Blyde River Canyon to experience the amazing view from God’s Window, admire many lovely waterfalls and see the Bourkes Luck Potholes.
- Experience the Gold Digger’s history at Pilgrim’s Rest.
Search for Rates, Specials & Availability