BOULDERS SAFARI LODGE
Game Reserve Malelane and Safari lodge close to the Kruger Nation Park Boulders Safari Lodge is situated in the Lowveld. It is home to many animal species like Impala, Kudu, Zebra, Nyala, Giraffe, Buffalo and also very rare game such as Roan & Sable Antilope, to name but a few. The lodge offers a wide range of outstanding facilities to make your stay an enjoyable and true to nature experience.
There are loads of activities available in and around the area which will guarantee a memorable experience. We are only a stone’s throw away from the world renowned Kruger National Park and conduct Game Drives into Kruger on a daily basis. The lodge offers a very peaceful atmosphere where one can sit back, relax and unwind.
There are 26 Standard Rooms and 2 Deluxe rooms which offer spacious interiors accentuated by the traditional thatched roofs.
- A large dining area under a thatched roof offers A la carte as well as buffet meals.
- A fully licensed bar area
- A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family.
- A beautiful rock pool to cool off
- A boma for evening braais ideal for larger groups and / or functions
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overland stay overs
- 26 Standard rooms
- 2 Deluxe rooms
- Private game reserve
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Bush Walks
- Safari game drives on the traversing area
- Nature walks in a Private Game Reserve
- Personalised Kruger experiences
- Enjoy a visit to the many waterfalls in the area.
- Experience the amazing view from God’s Window
- Visit the Bourkes Luck Potholes.
- Drive through the Blyde River canyon, the largest green canyon in the world.
- Experience the Gold Digger’s history at Pilgrim’s Rest.
Search for Rates